- Firmware inclusion has been disabled for select devices, pending update and re-enablement.
- The included HOSTS file has been further reduced in size after making our wildcard optimizer more thorough.
- There have been many new kernel CVE patches as usual.
- All scripts have been verified working as intended.
- Various script fixes.
- Scripts will now fail loudly.
- Some patches had minor adjustments to them for `git am` correctness.
- A non-critical patch was found to not have been applied due to a typo.
- Patches are now refreshed on apply.
- Patches are now applied via a helper function based on `git am` instead of `patch -p1 <`.
- Workspace reset function has been made more thorough.
- All branches have been deleted and re-downloaded.
- Manifests have been trimmed.
- 11.0/KitKat support has been removed.
- apollo 14.1 builds are now available, untested.
- Updated Mulch (WebView) to Chromium 95.0.4638.50-1, has many security fixes.