- Backup your device.
- Follow the prerequisite steps here
- Reboot to the bootloader: With the device powered off, hold
Volume Down +
$ fastboot flashing unlock
- Reboot the device, then reboot back to bootloader
$ fastboot update divested-20.0-20230906-dos-mata-fastboot.zip
- Reboot to the recovery: With the device powered off, hold
Volume Up +
- Choose "Apply update", then "Apply from ADB", and
$ adb sideload divested-20.0-20230906-dos-mata.zip
- While still in the recovery perform a factory reset
- Reboot into DivestOS. If it takes more than 10 minutes to boot then something is wrong. Do not let it sit for more than 10 minutes!
- There are monthly updates. You MUST read the News page and backup your device before each update.